[TenTec] OMNI-VI Transverter output mod?

Del Seay seay@Alaska.NET
Thu, 15 May 1997 12:23:52 -0700

I have checked my OMNI-6 and it goes down to the milliwatt stage. (I
suspect the imd goes to pot down there, tho) It actually goes so low,
that I can't measure it with any accuracy. The OMNI-V only went down to
about 10 watts, but the SIX should work with any transverter.  de KL7HF