[TenTec] The Box Box

Chris Robson crobson@erie.net
Tue, 20 May 1997 05:54:05 -0400

Thanks Ten Tec for the great reception and conversation at your Booth!

I for one enjoyed the computerized HF DSP "black box" receiver. It's the
perfect item for us poor souls who have to spend most of our working lives
in front of a computer!  I really enjoyed the "playing and drooling" over
the Ten-Tec Gear. The crowds around the kit area was more than I could
handle, so I didn't see the 10-2 transverter, I'll have to look in the mags
for that.
        I did find some Ten-Tec T-shirts in the flea market along with some
hats and  coffee mugs, needless to say my wonderful wife bought me the
hat,T-shirt,& coffee mug.  She also bought a Ten-Tec T-shirt for herself
which she wears to bed! Needless to say Ten-Tec keeps me grinnin' day and night!

73, Chris KB3A