[TenTec] The Box Box -Reply

Roger Sellers rsellers@mail.rkd.snds.com
Tue, 20 May 1997 08:46:56 -0500

Hi all TT fans,
  Since I was among the group of unfortunates that could not make it to
Dayton. Could someone elaborate or supply some details of this
"computerized HF DSP "black box" receiver" ???
   Also, is TenTec T-shirts and such available for sale besides at Dayton?
I don't remember seeing anything about them. If so, where and how
much? I'd wear a TT T-shirt over a rice box hat anyday. But then again,
maybe I should wear the t-shirt like everybody else, it would look more
normal  :- )

73,
Roger   KB9LBU
email: rsellers@snds.com