[TenTec] FS Paragon

Jack Van Demark jackv@wt.net
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 15:00:41 -0600

I have a Tentec Paragon I with Original and Jack Giehl chip. The radio has
Pin
Diodes in the receiver circuit from the antenna to the first mixer($150).
The
radio is a late model (91) and is mint, not a scratch on it. I have
original box & manual. TenTec gets $1275 +shipping for used Paragon I's. I
will sell for $950.I also have a 961 power supply for $175 (same condition
as radio) and and 705 desk mike for $55. All prices include shipping and
insurance CONUS.  I will not sell the power supply or microphone until the
radio sells. If interested in the whole station, I will sell for $1125. If
interested please E'mail or call (281)495-1121 evenings or weekends.
Thanks & 73