[TenTec] Omni VI Upgrade Owners

Ken Kinyon W7TS@Concentric.net
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 17:16:56 -0600

Dan,
I think it depends on the type of noise.  Most of the time, even with very
weak signals, it improves the copy significantly.  However, in a very few
cases, which I believe involve power line leakage noise , the noise seems
to increase also.  All in all I wouldn't want to be without it, now that
I've used it.  I hopes this helps.
thanks,
Ken Kinyon
34 Princeton Circle