[TenTec] Re: WTB: SSB filters

Duane Calvin dcalvin@austin.ibm.com
Wed, 04 Feb 1998 10:10:04 -0600

As posted yesterday, Ross Distributing Company has some filters
remaining of "old" new stock.  Their last 216 filter was gone yesterday
afternoon (after I ordered it), but they still show a 218 filter (9 MHz,
1.8 kHz 8-pole) available this morning for $66.90 on their web
page: 		    http://www.rossdist.com/tn.pri

They charge 4% additional if you use a charge card, but will take your
card number, ship the part and hold the card number until you remit by
check.  Good setup.

Since I haven't received my filter yet, I can't endorse them either way.

	73,  Duane  AC5AA
--
Duane A. Calvin      "All statements are mine only, not my employer's."
ac5aa@juno.com  -or-  duanec@prodigy.net