[TenTec] OH, MANNNNN....

Bahr, Casey casey.bahr@intel.com
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 08:27:32 -0700

Just thought I'd put in my $.02. I use both Macs and PCs (I won't comment
on their relative use-of-use except to say that my home machines are Macs
:).

TT's site is frequently down and it has *nothing to do with the machine you
are accessing it from*. It is their *server* that is flakey or down for
maintenance or whatever. Good news is that it is up far more often than
it is down, but it is pretty disconcerting to see those "no DNS entry"
messages, especially considering the seemingly tentative nature of
the U.S. ham radio mfg. industry. ;)

Cheers es 73,

Casey

Casey Bahr, KS7J, FISTS #3648, CC #450, FNW #1
Trustee, FISTS Northwest, K7FFF, FISTS #4400, CC #457
http://www.imagina.com/webpages/casey/k7fff
Vista Valley FISTS CW Club, K6FFF, FISTS #4444
http://www.angelfire.com/ma/k6ffffists