[TenTec] Re: ARRL proposal

JDuffy@aol.com JDuffy@aol.com
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 16:12:33 EDT

Hello again,

Nothing like a discussion on CW to start a war.  I agree that the Ten-Tec
reflector is not the place for this discussion, so this is the last post.  To
those of you that sent mature responses (both pro and con), thank you for
acting like true amateurs and gentlemen.

To those that sent the insults and the CB references (oh, yes I was on CB in
the early 70's like a lot of others and probably like yourselves), I am
surprised that you cannot handle someone disagreeing with you without
attacking the person.  I thought those amateurs on the Ten-Tec reflector were
above this kind of childish behavior.

Regards,

Duffy - WB8NUT