[TenTec] Amateur Radio in a Saturn

Dale L. Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 09:27:50 -0600

I just bought a Saturn SC2 (124hp engine, 2-door coupe).  I am
now scoping out how to put amateur radio equipment in the
car...Is anyone running Ten-Tec gear in a Saturn, SC2 or
otherwise?

If so:
Have you experienced any RFI (car-to-radio, radio-to-car)
problems?
    If so, how did you resolve them?

Any DC (battery to radio) cable routing recommendation/problems?

HF and VHF/UHF antenna mounting locations/methods?
    I think I know where the HF antenna mount will go......use my
old mount from my Buick Regal and attach it to the bumper
bolts...or install a trailer hitch and tenna hitch mount

Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u