[TenTec] CW Practice Software

NW9G nw9g@netusa1.net
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 08:03:19 -0500

At 07:49 AM 3/15/98 -0500, JAMES T BRANNIGAN wrote:
>Howard,
>The best way to increase your code speed is to get on the air and
>practice....
>
>73, Jim WB2TPS

There's never a free lunch.  I so badly wanted to increase my speed from
25 wpm to 50.   Took 4 months of working (getting on the air and pushing
myself) and I ended getting up to 45.  Not bad, but again, no free lunch.
Not to say that software is a free lunch.  But I would find it hard to
believe that anything other than good ole' experience would be best.
73 and best of luck......keep ten tec'n....Steve...NW9G