[TenTec] Semi-annual quest for light grey aux. VFO (trade my mint 263)

Web Williams kr4wm@bigfoot.com
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 09:45:03 -0500

I have a 263 VFO in mint condition, with manual, that I'm looking to
trade for your mint light-grey (273?, 271? not sure of the model#)
VFO. Will pay cash to boot- this one works/looks/etc. just like the
light grey one, but doesn't color match the rest of my station. Ten
Tec doesn't have any of the front panels left in light grey :-( ,
or I would just recolor this one to match.

Alternately, if anybody has a VFO front panel in light grey, I'm
willing to purchase it from you, then will not need to undergo any
of the above transactions-

If you need more information on the VFO I'm looking for, I found a
picture of the correct one at the below link. The model number says
263, which must be correct, as it appears the photo was scanned from
a Ten Tec Catalog, but I've been told on this reflector that the
light grey ones sported a different model number. The one I have for
trade is identical except for color. Mine will match the Corsair I.

http://pcd2.state.va.us/tentec/specs\263.jpg

Thanks, -Web in Myrtle Beach, SC