[TenTec] DELTA I / DELTA II FILTER

Charles Brudtkuhl cbrudtk@uswest.com
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 15:11:35 -0500

ARDUJENSKI wrote:

> In the discussions on the DELTAs I may have missed it but has any one a
> recommendation of the Jones Filter in the "II" vs the standard ones in the
> "I"? I am interested primarily form the CW aspect. Thanks Alan KB7MBI

Alan, I have not used the Jones filter in the "II" but have used it
extensively in the Scout for both CW and SSB.  I have used the Scout on
CW during contests such as Field Day; and whilst portable as DL/WA0ROI
and OE2ZBM, the latter under very poor antenna conditions (end-fed wire
into tree).  Under all those conditions, I've felt the Jones filter in
the Scout has performed admirably.  No complaints.

73 de Chuck
WA0ROI