[TenTec] Spelling

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson, P.E. geraldj@ames.net
Tue, 12 May 1998 10:06:58 -0500

Since all are using computers, its not difficult to make the computer
check the spelling. I've been using Spelling Sentry for quite a while.
Its downloadable from www.shareware.com, and has a $20 registration fee.
The registered 32 bit version works better than the trial version (which
does bug about registration a great deal). There is a 16 bit version for
windoze 3.1.

I don't know what there is for Macintosh. Probably since the Mac thinks
for its user, it should correct spelling along the way.

I spell the name of Microsoft's pseudo operating system winDOZE because
its so complex that it takes the worlds best PC and makes it run as if
it was 5 years old...

73, Jerry, K0CQ