[TenTec] Re: Dual Receive

Bob Eldridge eldridge@direct.ca
Thu, 14 May 1998 11:35:41 -0700

>So TT had experience with dual receive and that was back around 1980..
>It's your guess why they have not continued with the option..

They did. The Corsair 2 has an even better external VFO arrangement. After
pushing a button to hear both signals, by swinging a balancing pot you can
see the respective frequencies on the main display and reduce either signal.

I use it in conjunction with a Hildreth filter. By tuning one signal for a
tone below 750Hz and the other for a tone above 750Hz I hear one in the left
ear and the other in the right. Helps the 'filter between the ears' sort
things out.

Bob, VE7BS