[TenTec] PTO?

Wolfgang Peringer wp1076@bingo.baynet.de
Mon, 25 May 1998 17:58:21 +0200

HI Tim:
I think you will get the advice to rebuild the VFO as there is a kit
available from TenTec. I suggest before doing this try to wash out the old
grease in the VFO (use alcohol and be careful) and use new grease. I had
the same effect on my Omni C and also on my Argosy II and the new grease
solved the problem completely. Also check the archives at the reflector.
There are a lot of postings dealing with that problem.
Best regards
Wolfgang
W.Peringer@bingo.baynet.de
DK7CY