[TenTec] PTO?

Bahr, Casey casey.bahr@intel.com
Wed, 27 May 1998 09:41:27 -0700

How onerous is a PTO build with one of TT's kits? I have a
C21 that looks like it needs a re-build. Any special, hard-to-get
tools I might need (I have a pretty good stock of small wrenches
and screwdrivers)?

73,

Casey Bahr, KS7J, FISTS #3648
Trustee, FISTS Northwest, K7FFF, FISTS #4400
http://www.imagina.com/webpages/casey/k7fff
Vista Valley FISTS CW Club, K6FFF, FISTS #4444
http://www.angelfire.com/ma/k6ffffists