[TenTec] UPS and the dreaded damaged package

J. Pursley kf5mc@flash.net
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:21:24 -0600

Go ahead and report it and see what kind of a reception you get. The person who
answered the phone on my last several reports could barely speek  English and
could have cared less. Forget it. its the new melinia comming, one where no one
cares about anything as long as they can collect their check.