[TenTec] Omni VI plus on SSB

Bill bmarx@bellsouth.net
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 08:13:49 -0500

Hello Alec,
No Im not kidding about TenTecs's customer support.
 ...the support that TenTec shows its customers is getting legendary.
>From experts walking the hams through procedures to fix their own rados
to sending them the parts to fix it themselves. Then if it has to be
sent, they phone you to talk about things...When mine went in for the
upgrades they called me and wrote me...They fixed the things that I had
asked to be repaired and there were no charges...
 Its like giving your radio to your best friend to fix and he does it
right away and smiles when he gives it back because he knows it makes
you happy.
 Now we understand they only need one technician to repair all the rigs
ut there is amazing because their turnaround time is so fast for most
repairs.
Bill W2CQ