[TenTec] Omni VI plus on SSB

promedia promedia@itnet.com.pl
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 15:21:52 +0100

Hi Bill,

Unfortunately, it didn't work with me at all.
Since I bought my paragon 585 from them, I just stepped into an infinite
realm
of problems, costs and disappointment. I think the only reason I had
decided to buy a ten-tec,
at that time, was that legend. And I bought it new.
Alas, we cannot be fed by and live on a Legend.
Reality brought me ruthlessly back to Mother Earth and showed my
stupidity.

The suggestions and information the ten-tec furnished me with, after a
long course on
how to operate their fax-machine, were so extremely unproffesional that
one would
never believe they had ever touched anything electronic. No mentioning,
their "help"
reached me after I had to beg their president for it.

It's happened recently.

Further in the past, I mailed them my paragon's PA for the repair. They
kept it over 7 (seven)
months there and returned it as much faulty as it had been sent. You
should see the
invoice then....Of course, duly attached.
In the meantime, I contacted them several times
on whether they went bancrupt or so. "No" -they answered- "..we are
going strong with an
increasing sale".  The Legend's work it must have been... Nothing else.

So, it's the history.
It still stands on my desk half working.
A symbol delivered by Reality - Legend's opponent, one could say.

Anyway,
what is the final point?
The point is, think twice before you get involved with ten-tec...

Yours,

Alec/SP2EWQ