[TenTec] Omni VI plus on SSB

Alan Childress km4dt@mindspring.com
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 23:39:37 -0500

>Hello Alec,
>No Im not kidding about TenTecs's customer support.
> ...the support that TenTec shows its customers is getting legendary.
>From experts walking the hams through procedures to fix their own rados
>to sending them the parts to fix it themselves. Then if it has to be
>sent, they phone you to talk about things...

I can't understand why Alec had such difficulty, but this is not typical of
TenTec. I've never had the pleasure of dealing with a company that treats
it's customers any better than TenTec does. This as much as anything else
will ensure my continued business and recommendation to my friends.

<Alan> KM4DT