[TenTec] Model 305 level converter

JAMES T BRANNIGAN JTBRANNIGAN@prodigy.net
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 17:53:26 -0400

I had to do the same thing for CW....but took it a step further...the COM
output from the computer goes to a switch box...the box contains an SSTV
converter...DB-25 to a TNC and a keyed reed relay for CW
 (I use CT for contesting)...and switches all the audio leads!!!
Now, I'll trade a DB-25 pin for CW for a DB-25 pin to the REV button..This
way I could mount a momentary switch on the remote VFO....wouldn't that be
dandy for split freq. DX'ing!!
But I think the DB-25 on the OMNI is filled up with band control stuff...
Hmmmm I've got this big, surplus, motor controlled RF switch..could be just
the thing for switching antennas..
that just leaves the AMP...

73, Jim WB2TPS