[TenTec] (no subject)

N1qdw@aol.com N1qdw@aol.com
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 16:08:09 EDT

    Chester,

     I chose to keep my comments off the reflector because I believe I am a
ham of
good faith. Put yourself in my shoes for a minute......I ask a question in
good faith
because I have a problem that I cannot solve, then I get folks like yourself
and
another guy that tell me to "read the book" and that "I must be illiterate".
Well, I
can assure you that these types of comments are very frustrating. I apologize
for
my rude comment to you, that comment was out of frustration and I should have
stepped back for a moment and thought about what I was typing.

     I can assure you that I read the manual and I am unable to solve my
problem. I
was hoping someone had a similar problem that would be able to shed some light
on it.

     I will not post any further comments regarding my offline comments to the
group.
I believe that the group does not need to be bothered with this kind of stuff.
I also
believe that because you posted my offline reply to you to the group they also
needed
to see my apology. I also want to thank all of you that responded to my
request for
assistance in solving my problem, it was appreciated. I will post a conclusion
to my dilemma when it has been resolved.

tnx Kevin - K1KEG