[TenTec] FS - Paragon 585

Greg Hodsdon k7kj@teleport.com
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 13:54:59 -0700

I have finally made the decision to upgrade to the Omni 6+ and so the
Paragon (model 585) is for sale. I purchased this radio new and
cosmetically it remains like new with no scratches, dents or other
blemishes. The Paragon has the Giehl Electronics software chip, RS-232
Interface board (model 258), Serial control program (model 258-IBM), and
FM board (model 256). The radio comes with the standard filters only -
no optional 6.3 Mhz IF filters. Price $1050.00 plus shipping from
Portland, OR. I can be reached evenings at (503)760-5739 or e-mail at
k7kj@teleport.com.
73 de Greg, K7KJ