[TenTec] Omni and 87A

w6ru w6ru@lightspeed.net
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 19:32:19 -0700

Jim,

Have you "turned on" the linear relay in the Omni 6 ?
This is done in the menu number 1...the "LCO" function has to be set to
"on". As it comes from the factory it is in the default "off" state.

I have just the relay key line from the Omni 6 (Relay N.O.) to the relay
key jack on my 87A hooked up and it works FB....granted I have not tried
QSK yet...I don't like it.

Good Luck,
Terry - W6RU