[TenTec] FS: Argo 515 with matching filter

Clark Savage Turner turner@rome.ics.uci.edu
Sat, 03 Apr 1999 19:07:24 -0800

I want to (well, not really, but here goes) my Ten Tec
Argonaut 515.  It is close to mint, one scratch on the
very bottom of the box.  The antenna connector has been
changed to BNC.  I added an additional 4 pole filter
( now there is a pair in line) to the receiver chain
to eliminate the annoying blowby from the single filter.
The dial string elastic is tired and needs replacing,
but that's no big deal.  I include the notch/CW filter
that matches.  I can demo the rig on the air if you
are interested.  I would much prefer a local deal where
you can come and try the rig out, and we can re-string
the dial over coffee while trying out some DX :-) .

I want $400 for the package, it includes the 515, matching
filter, original manual and even a nice sales brochure to
go with it (thanks to the kindness of a reflector member!)

Email inquiries, or telephone me at 949 856 2131.

Clark
WA3JPG
Irvine, CA.