[TenTec] Tube type Ten Tec rig,?

Steve Ellington n4lq@iglou.com
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 08:30:55 -0400 (EDT)

It was Me. I was running my TX-100 TenTec tube type transmitter. I've been
told there were only about 100 made. I'm not sure of the date but maybe
late 60's early 70's. The tx has a solid state power supply, OA2 VR tube
for screen voltage regulation, 6CL6 osc and 6LQ6 Final amp. I received
several reports of good keying.

Hopefully, I'll be on 7035 again tonight looking for some more qsos. 73

Steve

> I was talking with VE3SP tonight and Ron was telling me that he worked N4LQ
> earlier with a Tube Type Ten Tec Rig!!!!!!
>
> Apparently a two tube design, sweep tube final, a novice rig and the
> associated receiver, which N4LQ did not have but is looking for is DC and
> solid state.
>
> If anyone can tell me a bit more about this unit sure would appreciate it.
>
> Larry
>

> --

Steve Ellington N4LQ
N4LQ@IGLOU.COM