[TenTec] Tube type Ten Tec rig,?

Peter Inskeep pinskeep@iglou.com
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 23:20:06 -0400

Steve Ellington wrote:

> It was Me. I was running my TX-100 TenTec tube type transmitter. I've been
> told there were only about 100 made. I'm not sure of the date but maybe
> late 60's early 70's. The tx has a solid state power supply, OA2 VR tube
> for screen voltage regulation, 6CL6 osc and 6LQ6 Final amp. I received
> several reports of good keying.
>
> Hopefully, I'll be on 7035 again tonight looking for some more qsos. 73
>
> Steve

Steve,
Heard you loud and clear all the way from Louisville to Pewee Valley (About 17
miles for those few of you that don't know Kentucky geography).  The rig did
sound great.  You had quite a pile up there when I first tried to get in a bit
before 11:00 PM Eastern.  I will take you up on the offer to come over to the
shack sometime and drool over the TX-100 and your other goodies.  Take care.

73's
Pete, NO2D
Pewee Valley, KY