[TenTec] TenTec/ Harley

Walter S Delesandri walt@jove.acs.unt.edu
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:47:41 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

We need an Argosy III -- still xtal/het/mixed, double conversion with
extended coverage on the ham bands, plus a KWM2A style frequency expansion
capability...for imminent new ham bands, same exc. cw performance with
one of the new, cheap Collins filters in a 455KHz I.F. (they're EXCELLENT, BTW,
for you guys having 455 IF's, and CHEEP)....price point in the FT840 range...

I think they're afraid of "old technologies", but that's where I see the
T-T market....obviously, it ain't 'buttonfreaks' who're buying their
current product.

YMMV<
Walt