[TenTec] Model 607 Keyer Paddle

H. M. 'Puck' Motley, Jr. W4PM hmmjr@erols.com
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 16:52:15 -0400

Ten Tecies,

You gotta be a big Ten Tec fan to want one of these but I've got one for
you. The model 607 is a simple single lever padde built onto the front
of black Ten Tec enclosure. NO KEYER IS INSIDE THE BOX.  It's just a
paddle but the box is big enough to hold a keyer and even a little QRP
tx for that matter.  It's weighted so it doesn't move around - too much!
This one is in excellent condition with only a couple of hardly
noticable scuffs on the black finish. This is a "price is right"
auction.  I've set a price which includes $5 for shipping.  The person
who makes an offer and is closest to my set price WITHOUT GOING OVER
will get it for his offer - shipping included. In case of a tie the
earliest reply wins. If you bid over my price you lose!
Puck, W4PM

P. S. I'll allow till Tuesday night at 10:00 PM EDST for the thousands
of replies which surely this will generate.