[TenTec] Mobile Power Wiring and Plastic Bodies

Paul Plasters peplasters@rockford.com
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:51:58 -0500

I am not sure if it will work yet, but the group I ride with has been
discussing placing a "J" pole on a plastic "flag" stick for our bycycles.
We just haven't tried it yet, so if you do, let us know how it workes.
73 Paul