[TenTec] FS: Argonaut 515, P/S and Filters

Jim Lowman jmlowman@ix.netcom.com
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 19:56:05 -0800

Gang,

After much consideration, I have decided to sell my Ten-Tec Argonaut
515,
power supply and notch/CW filter.

The 515 has S/N 515-0229, but the 208-A notch/CW filter and the 210 P/S
appear not to have S/Ns.

Both the P/S and the notch/CW filter match the 515 case (black).

Original manual for the 515 will be included.

Cosmetic condition is easily a 9/10 on all three items; no scratches,
nicks, dings or the like.  Electronics are in excellent working
condition,
with the exception that the dial cord/bungee cord need to be replaced.
I will include both with the sale; just don't have the time to do
repairs.

I would like to get $550 for all three items, plus shipping.  Preference
given to buyer who buys the lot.  I'll spring for professional packing.

Reason for selling:  too many rigs. I have the K2 and Sierra kits, Argo
556 with all band modules, QRP Plus, Red Hot 40 kit and an Omni VI Plus.
Also want to buy a Pegasus, but will do so whether I sell the 515 or
not.

72/73 de Jim - AD6CW