[TenTec] RF and Pegasus

Gary Bernard W0CKI@netzero.com
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 08:21:38 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01BF3FC2.EB05E2A0

Have a Pegasus, been on with it for 2 weeks. Great radio and value!! =
But, very sensitive to RF in or near the shack.Won't tune\load with =
linear on one antenna, no problem on the other. In my case it is the =
R6000 vertical with counterpoise mounted almost directly above the radio =
room.(other vertical is150 feet from the shack) Have done the usual, =
added toroids on all critical leads including the serial interface =
cable, no ground loops I know of. Move the R6000???, I think so, any =
other ideas??
 Regards, Gary W0CKI

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01BF3FC2.EB05E2A0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Have a Pegasus, been on with it for =
2 weeks.=20
Great radio and value!! But, very sensitive to RF in or near the =
shack.Won't=20
tune\load with linear on one antenna, no problem on the other. In my =
case it is=20
the R6000 vertical with counterpoise mounted almost directly above the =
radio=20
room.(other vertical is150 feet from the shack) Have done the usual, =
added=20
toroids on all critical leads including the serial interface cable, no =
ground=20
loops I know of. Move the R6000???, I think so, any other =
ideas??</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;Regards, Gary=20
W0CKI</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01BF3FC2.EB05E2A0--