[TenTec] Best Straight Key

JEFF S JOHNSON aa8ve@juno.com
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 11:06:58 -0500

Keith's ( or Keyth's) remarks reflect my own so no need to repeat that. I
don't think a discussion about key's is complete without mentioning Morse
Express
http://www.morsex.com/index.html  (  *morsex*  stands for Morse Express I
don't know, seem's he could have done better than that hi hi)  He has a
lot of key's priced for the working man as well as the real jazzy ones.

I have some good ol' brass straight key's here but of course my favorite
CW sender is my Ten-Tec KR-50!   By the way the big Ten-Tec dot on the
top of a KR-50 is a pretty good straight key too, the best of both
worlds.

73 Jeff  aa8ve     diddle de dadedah