[TenTec] Clicking Ticking Pegasus

Gary Bernard W0CKI@netzero.com
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 09:17:18 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF4A01.D92A1620

Hello all.When I first received my Peg I wrote that there was an =
annoying "ticking" sound when tunning the receiver. One Ham thought it =
may be the "tunning rate" above 10 HZ. That didn't change it. Well,  it =
continues, but I have isolated it to some extent. The ticking/clicking =
only occurs when using the internal speaker, not on headphones. Must be =
something in the audio circuit. It sounds like a mechanical sound and it =
happens with the remote and the computer keyboard. Anyone else =
experience this? Otherwise, the more I use it, the better I like it, =
great radio, when you add more computer software toys it even becomes =
better. Gonna call Paul at T T Monday.
Regards, Gary, W0CKI.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF4A01.D92A1620

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Hello all.When I first received my =
Peg I wrote=20
that there was an annoying &quot;ticking&quot; sound when tunning the =
receiver.=20
One Ham thought it may be the &quot;tunning rate&quot; above 10 HZ. That =
didn't=20
change it. Well,&nbsp; it continues, but I have isolated it to some =
extent. The=20
ticking/clicking only occurs when using the internal speaker, not on =
headphones.=20
Must be something in the audio circuit. It sounds like a mechanical =
sound and it=20
happens with the remote and the computer keyboard. Anyone else =
experience this?=20
Otherwise, the more I use it, the better I like it, great radio, when =
you add=20
more computer software toys it even becomes better. Gonna call Paul at T =
T=20
Monday.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Regards, Gary, =
W0CKI.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF4A01.D92A1620--