[Fwd: Re: [TenTec] COMPUTER MONITOR AND RF SHIELDING]

Brian brian@iquest.net
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 08:51:54 -0500

The ARRL has a great book callled "The RFI Book" and is covers
computers, telephone systems, etc etc.

Oh, it's $20.00

http://www.arrl.org/catalog/6834/

Computer RFI section is by Phillip Graham KJ6NN

Ariel Elam wrote:

> Here is something that was posted to a reflector that is read by many
> techical people who are ARRL members. I am a lifer. What about an
> article in QST??? A reply to the reflector will be appreciated. Failure
> to reply will probably bring out unfavorable comments.
>
> 73, Ariel M. Elam, K4AAL

  KB9BVN :NORCAL #2792 FISTS #5695/CC# 764 QRP-L #1540
        39.558 N   86.095 W   Johnson Co., Indiana
     GRID: EM69WN - TenTec Scout - Attic Dipole - 5w
     Proud member of the American Radio Relay League
        Foxhunting Team UNDERDOG - Underdog #4