[TenTec] **** Attn Omni VI owners ****

Dennis Brickey n4dd@preferred.com
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 19:42:53 -0500

I am passing this information along to the group just FYI.  If you own an
unupgraded Omni VI, you may be unhappy to hear that the Omni VI Plus upgrades
have stopped.  There is a question at this point as to whether there will be
another run.  I understand that Tentec is keeping a log of those persons that
would be interested in upgrading their Omni VI's and will probably use the
demand as one of the deciding factors. I have added my name to the list and
I hope that others will do so.  Thanks for allowing me to offer this
information to the group.

73,
Dennis/N4DD