[TenTec] Omni V RF gain

charles w burkhardt cburk001@juno.com
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 07:57:05 -0600

I think this may have been covered before but I can't remember the
details. I had  trouble with receive noise., especially on ssb, until I
realized that  the control  reaches full RF gain when it is in the 12
O'Clock  position.. In other word the full range of  the control is from
about 7 O'Clock to 12  O'Clock. This is a used unit and I can hear
signals very well. Just wonder if it's worth trying to get it fixed.
Charles Burkhardt. K0GPF.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]