[TenTec] FS: LDG AT-11 Automatic Antenna Tuner

David H. Hammond DHHDEH@concentric.net
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 23:16:07 +0000

Hi Everyone,

Offering an LDG AT-11 Automatic Antenna tuner rated at 150 watts.  It is the
perfect match for the Omni VI or any other TT rig where an automatic tuner is
desired.  Unit is slightly larger than a Scout.

the AT-11 is advertised regularly in QST and CQ.  You can view the unit at
http//ldgelectronics.com/at-11/html.  This kit was built by me and is housed
in the optional AT-11 enclosure with beautiful silk-screening and finish.
Almond face with black letters and black cabinet top. LED's provide tuning and
VSWR feed back to op. Auto or manual tune via front panel momentary push
buttons.  AT-11 uses fixed inductor and capacitor values selected and matched
via relays all governed by a CPU chip (Motorola 68HC11) that senses SWR
conditions and controls the show.  Components are top quality and
conservatively rated.

The AT-11 enclosure is built by TenTec for LDG so that is a natural link.

AT-11 requires no band data input and will match in under 2-3 seconds on most
matches,  If under 3:1 the match is virtually instantaneous.

Have used this unit for matching a G5RV and Carolina Windom on 80-10 and some
higher spots on 160. Much wider range and tolerance than built in units in
most rigs I've used.

Will sell for $125.0 shipped CONUS.

Why selling?  I have TWO of these and that's one too many sicne I recently
found a TT#254 tuner to match my Corsair II second station.

Unit is in first rate comestic and electrical condition.  Great for Omni V,
VI, VI+, Corsairs etc. or the ICOM 706 stuff.

Please e-mail me with your interest.

73 De N1LQ-Dave