[TenTec] FS: Corsair II w/250 and 500 filters

wacito@inspex.com wacito@inspex.com
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 09:14:15 -0400

FS: Corsair II w/filters

Corsair II with 3 filters (Ten Tec 250Hz, 500Hz, and the stock 2.4 Khz;
needs a 1.8 to
complete the set) w/ photo copy of the manual.

Cosmetics: good condition -- there is a small vertical patch of paint, 1/8"

wide and 1/2" long that is missing form the left side of the BPT knob.
Not as noticible as you might think,  since the paint and metal "color" are

very close. It does not effect the silk screen dots around the knob,
and the rest of the chassis and silkscreen are FB. For serious inquiries, I
 may
be able to get a photo/digital image and send it to you.

Performance: the rig is FB, and has been my main rig for at least a year. I
 used
it while my Omni VI was getting it's upgrade, and haven't put it back.

If you are looking for a mint museum piece, this may not be the Corsair for
 you.
If you are looking for a solid performer, this is it. (in camera circles,
it would be referred to as a "user" versus a "collector").

Reason for selling --  I have two. :-)

I ship from central Massachusetts (to CONUS only, please), all for $600.

Bill
W1PA

Contact via email,  wacito@inspex.com