[TenTec] "Disguising" Omni VI to look like a "PLUS"

Joe L Blackwell aa4nn@juno.com
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 18:51:59 -0400

snip
>is forthright and informs the prospective purchaser that he or she has
>made such a change, no damage or injury has occurred: the two parties
have reached a meeting of the minds.  It's only when the owner of a
>modified Omni Six MISREPRESENTS the Omni Six as an Omni Six Plus
>to the unknowing prospective purchaser that fraud becomes an issue.
>
>-Paul, W9AC

Ok, so now the guy dies.  There's a fake Omni VI+ sitting on his desk
and seeing as how the Ham is not there to misrepresent the Omni Six
as an upgrade, there's no fraud.  Is that how I read this?

de Joe AA4NN