[TenTec] And Another Thing!

Thos. Wade Patton wadepatton@mindspring.com
Sat, 01 May 1999 09:49:28 -0500

--=====================_1108332==_.ALT

Get those piles of QST's out of the closet, off the floor, up from the
basement
and INTO the hands of new hams, prospective hams, and not-yet ARRL hams.  That
will help the Ten-Tec advertisements.  It will also help recruit ARRL
membership.  It may spread some good ideas around.  It will also clean up your
shack.  If you can't let go of that article on page whatever, then razor it
out!

So grab some mags and GIVE THEM AWAY at you next club meeting, hamfest, barber
visit, doctor's appointment, party, shooting match, fishing tournament...

yadda yadda yadda

W1ADE

>I just thought about something else that is hurting sales for a company
>like TenTec.  That is, MANY MANY new hams do not belong to the ARRL or
>get ham magazines.  All they see and hear at local ham stores and ham
>fests is stuff on foreign gear. So, ads in ham magazines don't help
>companies like TenTec as much as we and they would like.

--=====================_1108332==_.ALT

Get those piles of <u>QST'</u>s out of the closet, off the floor, up from
the basement and INTO the hands of new hams, prospective hams, and
not-yet ARRL hams.&nbsp; That will help the <b>Ten-Tec</b>
advertisements.&nbsp; It will also help recruit ARRL membership.&nbsp; It
may spread some good ideas around.&nbsp; It will also clean up your
shack.&nbsp; If you can't let go of that article on page whatever, then
razor it out!&nbsp; <br>
So grab some mags and GIVE THEM AWAY at you next club meeting, hamfest,
barber visit, doctor's appointment, party, shooting match, fishing
tournament...<br>
yadda yadda yadda<br>
W1ADE<br>
&gt;I just thought about something else that is hurting sales for a
company<br>
&gt;like TenTec.&nbsp; That is, MANY MANY new hams do not belong to the
ARRL or<br>
&gt;get ham magazines.&nbsp; All they see and hear at local ham stores
and ham<br>
&gt;fests is stuff on foreign gear. So, ads in ham magazines don't
help<br>
&gt;companies like TenTec as much as we and they would like. <br>