BULL****! Re: [TenTec] URGENT NOTICE: Long Distance E-mail

Paul R. Valko prvalko@oakland.edu
Wed, 5 May 1999 00:20:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 4 May 1999, Bob Wilderman wrote:

> CNN reported that in the next two (2) weeks, Congress is going to vote on
> allowing telephone companies to charge for internet access.

No, CNN did NOT report that.  NO, congress is NOT voting on it.  SHEEZE!

> PASS THIS MESSAGE ON TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. IT IS URGENT!

Where is my clue-stick?  Ahhh! here it is, ***WHAP***

ANY message that tells you to pass it along to everyone you know is
pure and simple, internet clogging, BULL****

Ignore it.

I wish that when they sold a person a PC, they would have to sign a note
saying that they understand a few simple things.

	1 - If you read it on email, it's not true.
	2 - There is NEVER a need to forward a message to everyone
            you know.
	3 - No kid's last wish to to get in the Guiness Book for ANYTHING.
	4 - Nobody wants to see how many emails they can get.
	4 - No email will erase your hard drive if you read it.
	    (Don't even think of replying about macro's to me,
	     you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about)
	5 - You want to MAKE $$$ FAST?  Get a *(&%*@! job.

Does that about cover it?  I sure hope so.

Bob, now that you know, tell the pin head that sent you the message to get
a clue.

Didn't mean to get of on a rant, this is just my little contribution
to society - common sense.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics
<http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~prvalko>