[TenTec] Omni 6 passband shifts with heat???

ac5aa@juno.com ac5aa@juno.com
Mon, 31 May 1999 09:13:28 -0500

Hi Barry,
	Heard you once in the contest - you were doing S&P and nailed someone
either just after or just before I did.  Your signal sounded FB.  I'm
curious, are you running with a low sidetone?  I use the default 700 Hz
sidetone and the PBT control is almost always at 12:00 position.  If you
were running a low frequency sidetone, say 400 Hz, then the 11:00
position is correct.  If not, then it sounds like the alignment is not
right.

	73,  Duane    AC5AA