[TenTec] vinyl replacement

JEFF S JOHNSON aa8ve@juno.com
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 19:07:18 -0500

I had a chance to get out to a store today and look for something to
replace the worn out black vinyl on my Triton.   At Kmart I found Contact
Paper that is black with a leather grain in it, close enough for me. This
stuff looks great on the rig I was able to get it on with no bubbles or
wrinkles and till something better comes along I'm happy with it.  It is
a very easy repair and for $6.00  I have enough to redo it about 5 more
times.  Don't put up with that shaggy old vinyl get some of this stuff
and make your rig proud again.  Con-tact brand by Decora, Inc.  #9C1820
Black Leather   6 foot by 18 inches they have a web site as well
www.con-tac.com

73 Jeff  aa8ve     Ten-Tec till the cows come home.