[TenTec] PC for Pegasus

David McClafferty at060@chebucto.ns.ca
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 22:32:52 -0400 (AST)

I was using a 486/66 with windows 3.1. The display lags behind the tuning
especially when tuning withthe 302 optional tuning knob. Ocasionally the
302 would quit altogether taking the S meter with it. I had to exit
restart the program to get it back. When running a DOS based logging
program while transmitting the transmitter would drop out for brief
intervals. Going to a Pentium/100 with Windows 3.1 cured the tuning
problem. Moving up to Windows 95 cured the drop outs.

					73, Dave, VE1ADH