[TenTec] CW Paddles

Phil Sikes psikes@whidbey.net
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 14:38:22 -0700

The paddles that I have come to love of late are the G4ZPY VHS
set. They have the most unbelievable crisp action and really do
allow you to up your reliable sending speed quite a bit. I went from
sending at about 25 WPM up to a bit over 30 with no problems.

Another set of paddles I like quite a bit are the Jones' paddles.
Very nice heavy base and highly adjustable for your particular
wants and needs. The WBL V22's are also among my favorite sets
for adjustability and feel. I have tried a set of the Mercury paddles
and while they are nice I am not a big fan of the magnetic action for
some reason. Maybe it goes back to the Vibroplex Brass Racer I
had for a very short while.

Try as many different sets of paddles as you can and get the set
that meets your needs in the most areas..

73 - Phil

N7UX - Whidbey Island, WA