[TenTec] Pegasus

Carl Hyde cshyde@yahoo.com
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:18:58 -0700 (PDT)

I talked to a guy with a new Pegasus last week and his
audio was superb.  He sounded like an AM station. He
said the filtering was really the best feature.  He
had the optional VFO knob just so he could feel more
at home with it. I was impressed!

--- Scott Howell <whowell@hq.nasa.gov> wrote:

> aaaah, now that's what I wanted to hear. An
> amplified spkr would do fine. I
> was under the impression there was nothing, but for
> a headphone jack.
> So Carl I'll stop wining as you so put it.
> excuse my confusion folks.
>
> 73 de Scott/n3byy
>
> ps, tnx for pointing out the lin out jack. I would
> have been surprised if
> that hadn't been included.
>

> At 08:38 AM 09/08/1999 -0700, Terry Gaiser wrote:
> >
> >Yes ... no speaker jack ... only internal speaker,
> headphones, or there is a
> >"line" out jack for connecting to the PC sound card
> ... TenTec even provides
> >the cable for connecting. I guess I have not
> completely got into step with
> >this Pegasus, wanting to hear the radio on a real
> speaker and not the
> >computer's.
>

> --
> FAQ on WWW:
> http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.htm
> Administrative requests:
> tentec-REQUEST@contesting.com
> Problems:
> owner-tentec@contesting.com
> Search:
> http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm

===
Carl S.HYDE
W2CSH

Eagles May Soar, But Weasles Never Get Sucked Into Jet Engines!

Politics: From the Greek word Poli, meaning many and
the word tics, meaning blood sucking parasites.