[TenTec] FS: Omni C, 243 VFO, & 280 P.S.

DSJKALLEN@aol.com DSJKALLEN@aol.com
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:39:19 EDT

I have a Model 546 Omni Series C s.n. 3547 w/2.4kHz, 1.8kHz, and 500Hz
filters installed, all band xtals,  Model 243 Remote VFO, Model 280 Power
Supply, and all owners manuals,  for sale.

The Omni is in excellent condx (not quite mint because of some scratches and
abrasions to the aluminum surrounds), but overall it is in excellent shape.
 Operationally, it is OK as well.   The 243 external VFO was recently
overhauled, including a new dial string at Ten-Tec.

Reason for selling:  I simply have too many rigs . . .  I have two other
Omni's and, rather than having it set on the shelf, I reluctantly have
decided to part with it.  I purchased the rig a couple of years ago, when I
was in one of my "collecting" phases!!

Price:  $495.00, plus shipping by the shipper of your choice.  All new boxes
and shipping material will be used to ensure "hopefully" safe transfer to the
new owner.  If interested I will get a firm quote from USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
on the shipping charges.

73,
Don Allen W9CW
Ph. (217) 344-8653