[TenTec] FS: Omni C, 243 VFO, & 280 P.S.

Steve Ellington n4lq@iglou.com
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:07:59 -0400 (EDT)

Good grief what a deal. I saw one for $200 more than that a few days ago
at the hamfest! If no one else wants it then maybe I can rescue it. This
radio is the gem of them all. Too bad I already have 2 of them.

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999 DSJKALLEN@aol.com wrote:

> I have a Model 546 Omni Series C s.n. 3547 w/2.4kHz, 1.8kHz, and 500Hz
> filters installed, all band xtals,  Model 243 Remote VFO, Model 280 Power
> Supply, and all owners manuals,  for sale.
>
> The Omni is in excellent condx (not quite mint because of some scratches and
> abrasions to the aluminum surrounds), but overall it is in excellent shape.
>  Operationally, it is OK as well.   The 243 external VFO was recently
> overhauled, including a new dial string at Ten-Tec.
>
> Reason for selling:  I simply have too many rigs . . .  I have two other
> Omni's and, rather than having it set on the shelf, I reluctantly have
> decided to part with it.  I purchased the rig a couple of years ago, when I
> was in one of my "collecting" phases!!
>
> Price:  $495.00, plus shipping by the shipper of your choice.  All new boxes
> and shipping material will be used to ensure "hopefully" safe transfer to the
> new owner.  If interested I will get a firm quote from USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
> on the shipping charges.
>
> 73,
> Don Allen W9CW
> Ph. (217) 344-8653