[TenTec] final call for handkey pins

Scott Howell n3byy@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:34:51 -0400

please note the pic is at http://www.qsl.net/n9bor/n3byy.htm
also the black area on the pic is being changed to dark blue

I am making a final call for handkey orders.

The response has been very good and so I thought I would extend
the opportunity one last time.

A few points.

Please note that I'll be finalizing mailing costs shortly.
Any order over 10 will go priority mail based on weight. DX orders will be
handled on an individual basis.
Please contact me at n3byy@yahoo.com for DX quotes.

If you have already gotten on the list, you will shortly receive an
msg from me to confirm your order and give you instructions as to
where to mail your funds and I'll need your address.

If you have not gotten on the list and would like to due so, please
send me an E-mail with your order, name, and address. I'll confirm
your order and provide instructions as mentioned above.

At any time, you may send E-mail to n3byy@yahoo.com if you have
any questions.

Photo Etched w/Epoxy        Gold Plating

Standard pin is .64 per piece. See below for additional attachments and cost
Please note I am still waiting for price on earrings. Contact direct for
that info.

Please note pin comes standard with Butterfly Clutch Backing = this is the
type of fastener you
     squeeze both sides together. Note this arrangement has an
extra
     stud to keep the pin from spinning around.
or
 Safety Pin Backing = like you'd see on most badges

Tie Tack Backing add $.22 each extra = its a typical tie tac backing
that has a circular piece with a ball with a dimple to hold on to on the
back side.
You push the pin into this and to release you must hold ball and pull the
circular
piece forward to remove from the tie.

Tee Bar Backing add $.55 each extra = alligator type clip clasp
attachment.

Tie Tack with Chain Backing add $.26 each extra =  same as tie
tac, but has a chain which has a small rod shaped piece on the
end that fits through a button hole to secure tie.

73 de Scott/n3byy
Laurel MD
Fists #5030 . Qrp-l #1689
for immediate response, send mail to n3byy@amsat.org